This page keeps track of interesting metrics from each Stupid Hackathon event.
|Number of teams||6||30||23||20||22||15|
|Number of tickets||97||105||80||139||105|
|Number of presenters||71||74||57||76||71|
- Number of teams
- Represents how many teams presented in the presentation session.
- Collected by counting the number of presentations.
- Number of tickets
- Represents how many tickets have been given out.
- Collected by checking the number of tickets in Eventpop.
- Number of presenters
- Represents how many people ended up coming to the event and presented.
- Collected by summing up the number of team members in each team.
- Event rating
- Represents the average rating of the event.
- Collected by averaging the score in the feedback form.